I'm not sure what to title my post today. I have posted a beautiful picture of a door. This reminds me of all the "doors" we have in our lives.
We are a revolving door. People come into our lives, then they leave, and then others show up. How do we show those people that come thru our doors, how much they mean to us?
We show our family we love and care for them in may different ways. We stand beside them, no matter what they do or what mistakes they may make.
We stand by our friends the same way, since we consider them family.
What happens when we unknowingly hurt our family?
I have a huge family, I mean my mom had 17 brothers and sisters, so I have 85 cousins,not to mention their children.
We always try to get along, you know with out any drama! But we are all human, and we will knowingly or unknowingly hurt those we love, even if we try so hard not to.
When we do, It is important to say sorry and move one. If you are the one hurt, you have to forgive them.
The Bible states:
John 13: 34- 35
A new commandment I give unto you, That ye love one another; as I have loved you, that ye also love one another. By this shall all men know that ye are my disciples, if ye have love one to another.
How come it is so much easier to love our friends and strangers sometimes and harder to love family?
I think because when we feel that family has hurt us, we take it harder. But think of this: What if Christ would have refused to take our sin! I am so glad that He did not! He was the only Perfect Person who walked this earth, we are not, nor will we be until we get to heaven! We are all a work in progress..... I am so glad that Christ does not tell me that I have hurt him one time to many to forgive me again for my faults and sins!
I love my family, and I believe a loving comment is far more rewarding than a hurtful one. We will aways be in contact with someone who walks in our doors.... be it family, friends, or strangers. We will never know how our life has affected those that walk thru our doors.... the words we say will leave an impact on them...
Lets make sure that we leave a Loving, Christ like impression on them!
so until next time,
Show those around you that you love them!
Wednesday, February 23, 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




No comments:
Post a Comment