Wednesday, February 9, 2011

We have a new baby

.... dog that is!  My girls have been begging and begging for one.  So my hubby decided to go on the search for one.  He wanted a dog that would be loyal, gentle and child friendly.  Well, he found one. 
I can be honest and say that I really was not  thrilled about  getting a dog.  Who wants to  take time to house train a dog?  After talking to my hubby and girls I was on board, only if they (my girls) would take responsibility and take care of her. 
I think I am training my girls to train a dog! LOL
Well as of now, things are going good.
Keke, our dog, is spoiled!  She has taken a liking to me of all things.  She likes the chair I sit in.  Every time I get up, she trys to get it... what a dog. (how does she know that a chair is soft and confee.)
Don't tell the girls this, but I am kind of  taking a liking to her myself!
Well, I will post pictures of our new baby soon.
until then....
me

No comments:

Post a Comment