Wednesday, December 1, 2010

First Day of December

Wow, I can not believe that this is the first day of December. This year has gone by so fast. My life has not been a bed of roses this year. I have struggled with depression, anger and lost. But thru it all I have seen the Hand of God right there beside me. He has never left me. There were times that my family had no money to pay the bills, then all of a sudden, the money was there. He has brought people in our lives to show us the Love and care that he has for his Children. I have met so many new friends, that have encouraged me. I don't know what the next year will bring, but this I do know: The Lord will be there to meet and supply all my needs.... that right there is comforting! I don't have to have the best of everything, but to know that the Lord is there thru every step of my life.....what a thought!

When my struggle with depression was at it's worst, and I was saying to myself: I can't go on like this, something has to change... I cried out to the Lord and He started a work in my spirit.... the joy that comes from knowing that Christ is there is just .... I can't even think of a word to describe it. Oh, what lessons I have learned this last year.

Thank you Lord, for all that you have done for me and my family this last year. You have brought us thru a very hard struggle. We praise you! You are the way maker, the supplier of all my needs.

Until my next post..... give the Lord praise for what He has done for you this past year!

Me

No comments:

Post a Comment