December and Shopping don't mix.
I had not even started my Christmas shopping, so I finally went out Saturday. My goal was to start and finish the same day. Have I stated that December and Shopping don't mix! Never go out the weekend before Christmas. It was a mad house. People are swarming, fussing, and just plain rude. I arrived when the store opened, got what I needed than got out of there! I went to 5 stores and then I was done.
Would you like some of my tips for making a December shopping trip less stressful and more successful? Here's What I do:
1. Make a list of what I want to buy each person on my shopping list.
2. List the stores I want to visit
3. Under each store, write the items I want to buy and for who. ( you know so you don't forget anyone)
4. Start at one store and then work you way around.
5. Get up early and get moving!
I was able to get all my shopping done in a few hours and before the rush of late risers! When your shopping in December that is how it is done!
Merry Christmas and
Happy Shopping everybody!
Shelby
Sunday, December 19, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



No comments:
Post a Comment