Today is by oldest daughter's birthday. She has turned 12. I remember when she was born. She was so tiny only weighing 5 lbs. 15 oz. Time has sure flew by these 12 years. Now, she is becoming a young lady. I am proud of her. She loves the Lord. She is living her life the way her heavenly father wants her to. We as her parents are helping her but I am glad that she is yielding to His call upon her life. I don't know what He has in store for her, but I do know that She sings for His glory, and lives her life to please Jesus. I bought her her own cell phone for her gift. It has not come in yet, but ups should bring it today. She will be so surprised, this is what she has wanted since Christmas. I will let you know how she likes it soon
Until then
Shelby
Wednesday, May 6, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



No comments:
Post a Comment