Lately, I have been doing a lot of thinking about my health. Since our bodies are the temples' of the Lord, we should be taking better care of ourselves. That said, I have decided to try and become more healthy minded. I have been reading about how detoxing the body is good for you. I am going to detox myself and see if I can start to feel better. The Lord put herbs and minerals on the earth for our health. Why not use what He gave us to bring our bodies in to a healthier form. I have found a great Christian based college that specializes in natural health. I am going to start studying and see where the Lord leads. The better understanding I have of natural health, the better I can get myself and family healthy. Let's see what happens!! (this maybe just one of my ramblings that goes nowhere!)
Until next time.
Shelby
Monday, May 4, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



No comments:
Post a Comment