Monday, June 8, 2009

The Lord is so good to us. We have been truly blessed today. My husband and I are praying for a house that we have to sell. I don't know why it has not sold yet, but I do know that in His time it will. You know questions arise when what you want to happens does not happen, but there must be a reason, right. The Lord knows what my family needs and he always provides those needs. I am always amazed how he provides for us. I shouldn't be, but that is our human minds at work. IT just goes to show, that when you put Christ first in your life, he does provide for the things you have need of. Lord, thank you for all the blessings you have given to me and my family. My hearts desire is to live my life fully consecrated to your service. As Rom 12:1-2 says, i want to be that living sacrifice totally consecrated to you. I love you Lord Jesus.

No comments:

Post a Comment